This Policy was last modified on 25/05/2018.
S4UCASH Limited (hereinafter ‘4Cash) is committed to protect data subjects’ privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter ‘GDPR’). The underlying Privacy Statement provides the data subject with relevant personal data processing information as required in terms of Article 13 of the GDPR.
4Cash has taken all reasonable measures to secure your website experience and information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. 4cash website personal details transmitted via the Application form and Contact form are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high-security 256bit encryption, certified by Comodo.
We process cookies for the following purposes:
- to remember the parts of site visited by the user to provide engaging content for the site visitors and further disclose issues that are topical for the users;
- to provide the smooth browsing experience for visitors by verifying and ensuring compatibility of the site with the device and browser version;
to maintain the statistics on how often the users visit certain parts of the site, the data is implemented by developers of the site to tailor its usability and enhance the performance.
If you don’t want cookies to be used on your devices, you can change the security settings of your browser. Security settings need to be made on each browser individually and the setting methods used may differ. For more information visit – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Information provide to 4cash via the website (Initial Information)
Application form – https://4cash.eu/live/application/
Contact form – https://4cash.eu/live/contact/
Live chat email and phone calls such as
- Phone number
- IP address
Information provide to 4cash post pre-approval of online application
- Contact person
- Authorized signatory
- shareholders/ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Company Secretaries etc
of the prospective Merchant/Customer and/or Merchant/Customer.
INTENDED PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4Cash is required to process personal data for the purposes of assessing application forms filed by the prospective Merchant/Customer and the rendering of its services to the Merchant/Customer.
4Cash collects personal data under Article 6 Section 1 (b) and (c)
- Receiving the personal data from the online application and contact page, and pdf Merchant Application Form and processing such personal data for underwriting/onboarding purposes
- Drawing up the Client Agreement and executing this Agreement by electronic/written signature
- Processing for the purpose of legal, judicial and regulatory obligations and/or disclosures
- Processing and retention of data subject ID documents and proof of address
- Debt collection and/or legal claims
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Personal data may be disclosed to or exchanged with all 4Cash employees and its subsidiaries, consultants, associates and Acquiring banks/Institutions 4Cash has an agreement with. 4Cash does not share personal data with external companies, organizations and individuals unless
With your consent – 4Cash may transfer personal data to external companies, organizations or individuals and requires opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal data;
For legal reasons – 4Cash will share personal data with external companies, organizations or individuals if 4Cash has a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of 4Cash, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
4Cash may share non-personally identifiable data publicly. For example, to show trends to about the general use of our services.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIODS
- Personal Data provided via the online Application form, Contact form, PDF / Word Merchant Applications form
- Original Contractual agreement and relevant corporate and personal information
The above information are stored for a maximum period of 10 years from termination of the business relationship
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The data subjects may exercise the following rights by contacting 4Cash:
- Right of access (Article 15)
- Right of rectification (Article 16)
- Right of erasure (Article 17)
- Right to restrict processing (Article 18)
- Right to Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19)
- Right to data portability (Article 20)
- Right to object (Article 21)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (Article 22)
4Cash shall endeavor to respond to the data subject’s request within thirty (30) days from date of receipt. In circumstances which require a delay of maximum three (3) months from date of receipt of the request, 4Cash shall advise accordingly within the initial thirty (30) day period from date of receipt. Requests in terms of the above listed rights shall be executed by 4Cash at no extra cost, subject to the specific conditions as may be listed. Should a request not fulfil the listed conditions then 4Cash shall not be in a position to fulfill such request.
If the subject person has any complaint regarding data protection and/or the privacy of personal data, the data subject may contact 4Cash at the following email address email@example.com.
4Cash shall make sure to respond to the data subject’s complaint within thirty (30) days from date of receipt. In circumstances which require a delay of maximum three (3) months from date of receipt of complaint, 4Cash shall advise accordingly within the initial thirty (30) day period from date of receipt. If the data subject is not satisfied with 4Cash’s reply or no resolution has been reached with 4Cash, or if you consider that the processing of your personal data is carried out in an unlawful manner, the data subject may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his/her habitual residence or place of work. For the purposes of Cypriot data subjects, this is the Γραφείο Επιτρόπου Προστασίας Δεδομένων Προσωπικού Χαρακτήρα
THE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER, WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Company name: S4UCASH Limited
- Company registration number: HE334463
- Registered and mailing address: Kyriakou Matsi 3 Office 4C 3040 Limassol Cyprus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +357 25108700
- Website: www.4cash.eu
CONTROL / UPDATE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a data subject’s personal data changes (such as your phone number, email or postal address), you must correct and update such information by contacting us at email@example.com